How to get a Quality but Cheap Website
Share this article
If the recent past has demonstrated anything to businesses, it’s that a website is more important than ever. But with everyone under financial pressure, an effective, quality but cheap website is high on the list when considering a website.
Can you get a cheap website that’s not garbage? Yes you can with our website packages!
Some businesses require a custom solution for very specific use cases, which can be costly, and a custom solution is called for. Most businesses however don’t require a costly solution. If you are looking for an online presence that’s affordable, our Website Packages may just be a perfect fit if you’re looking for an affordable website.
Quality but Cheap Website Packages
With regular website design you’ll need to budget large sums initially, depending on the scope of your project, anything from R10 000 to R50 000 is the norm.
With our years of experience, we’ve designed a range of cheap website packages and included everything you’ll need. There are multiple packages form one page business websites to multiple page business websites to complete online ecommerce stores. There is no big upfront cost and no deposit, it’s a straight monthly subscription service with no contracts or binding agreements. You may cancel at anytime, with a standard 30-day cancellation notice, no questions asked.
Pricing for our cheap website packages start at R299 per month, they are feature rich including everything you’ll need.
Website Package Features
- Beautiful custom design based on one of hundreds of carefully crafted starter themes
- Superfast SSD hosting included (no extra hosting needed)
- Email accounts included (no extra hosting needed)
- Backups included
- Monthly updates and maintenance included
- Free SSL certificate installed for you
- Custom work done each month (changes to your website done for you)
- No contracts, month to month
- Sell online with a full ecommerce store (in the eCommerce package)
- Free redesign every three years
- Our famous support included to help you
- You can also make any updates to your site yourself, you get full access to update and make any changes (we use WordPress, the world’s leading content management system
Share this article