We’ve Rebranded, Red Hippo is now Web Assist
Share this article
Our rebrand from Red Hippo to Web Assist has been a long time coming and we’ve finally completed the process that started in 2016. That’s when we changed from a Closed Corporation to a Pty Ltd called Web Assist (Pty) Ltd.
Our old brand, Red Hippo was a lovable character and a fun brand, but not descriptive of what we do. We wanted tight integration with our name and brand indicative of what we do. That’s when Web Assist was born.
The rebrand to Web Assist was a complete brand makeover, even our corporate colours changed from red to a deep blue.
And here is our new brand, logo and site icon:
Web Assist Logo
Web Assist Site Icon
What has changed?
1) Our Name, from Red Hippo to Web Assist
3) Our Logo:
What does the new brand and logo mean?
Unmatched service to our valued clients is at the forefront of our mindset. With this in mind I endeavoured to match our logo to what we do, help people with their web presence…
The new logo is a life preserver and four people interlocked helping one another. A simple yet effective representation of our values and philosophy. We are here to help you with your website and online presence.
What has not changed?
We’ve changed our name but the essentials are here to stay. The same people are still involved, providing the same outstanding support, class leading products and services.
We help businesses with their websites and online presence. Services include affordable turnkey websites, we build custom websites, we manage websites with our website care plans and offer premium hosting for people who are serious about their websites.
- Business and eCommerce websites (affordable websites for your business with everything included)
- Bespoke Website Design (we custom design and craft your website for you)
- Website Care Plans (we look after your WordPress website for you)
- SSD Web Hosting (the very best, fastest web hosting in Africa)
- Managed WordPress Hosting (we host your WordPress website for you)
- Domain Registration (multiple hundreds of domains to choose from)
I’d love to hear your thoughts on the rebrand and our new logo, please post a comment below and I’ll be sure to read it.
Need help with your website? Get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
Share this article